Thursday, December 17, 2009

Multi purpose hunting trophy






A hunting trophy is something you would expect in the library of an English lord, but not in a kindergarten! Yet Jeroen Wesselink proves me wrong here. This Dutch designer shows his fantastic looking stool called My Deer and be honest, even the most animal-caring veganist treelover would want to have this on the wall.. or on the floor! If you don't need it you hang it on the wall, when you've got company, they will be fighting over My Deer. And at the same time, the first item for small talk for once won't be the weather.

Check the Jeroen Wesselink website for more of his designs. And the My Deer can be ordere online for €149,- incl. VAT. Fair price I would say... At least cheaper than buying a gun and ammo, renting a pick-up truck, getting a sixpack of beer and a day off from work!

No comments:

Post a Comment